comprar acivir cream sin receta The Chamber keeps its members informed by publishing a regular Bulletin, which is also widely circulated to politicians, senior public servants, business and media organisations. The organisation also produces conference and seminar proceedings and technical publications for the benefit of members.
Conference Proceedings on CD
- 13th PNG Mining and Petroleum Investment Conference, Sydney December 2014 (username and password required to view conference proceedings)
- 12th PNG Mining and Petroleum Investment Conference, Sydney 2012
- PNG Mining and Petroleum Seminars, Port Moresby 2013
- PNG Environment Seminar, Port Moresby, 2011
- 8th PNG Mining and Petroleum Community Affairs Seminar, Port Moresby, 2010
- Women in Mining and Petroleum Conference, Madang 2010
- The Development and Current State of Landowner Businesses Associated with Resource Projects in Papua New Guinea
- A Guide to the Establishment and Support of Landowner Businesses Associated with Resource Projects in PNG
- Guidelines for Applying for a Special Mining Lease or Mining Lease in PNG, October 2013
- Valuer-General Compensation Schedule for Trees and Plants, All Regions, August 2013
- Community Relations Manual, Volume 1 &2, June 2000
- Landowner Compensation in PNG’s Mining and Petroleum Sector, June 2000
acheter purinethol The Community Relations Manual and Landowner Compensation in PNG’s Mining and Petroleum Sector are major publications that support and assist those working in the community relations area in the PNG resource extractive industry.
comrar venta armotraz In 2008, the Chamber supported the Valuer-General to produce the revised Valuer-General’s Compensation Schedule for Trees and Plants, All Regions in a book format for the first time. This Schedule is widely used in the mining and petroleum industry as a guide for determining compensation payable for destruction of vegetation cover.
Buy Zoloft In August 2011, during a community affairs workshop for industry employees, a session was dedicated to review the schedule. Comments and recommendations from the industry is currently being consolidated to present to the Valuer General.
vigrx The Chamber also produced a Compensation Schedule for Land Use and Land Damage, and Man Made Structures in the Mining and Petroleum Sectors. The industry is also reviewing this document.
compra cataflam To support the biennial Mining and Petroleum Investment Conference, the Chamber produces Profile magazine, which has become the leading magazine covering the PNG mining and petroleum industry. This publication has a print run of 6,000.
comprar famvir sin receta The Chamber newsletter Bulletin, serves to keep members informed of organisations activities, as well as events and issues affecting the industry. Bulletin is also widely distributed to key people in the public service and to politicians to ensure that they are informed about the industry.
- Bulletin Volume 15 No.2 (July – December 2012)
- Bulletin Volume 15 No. 1 (January – June 2012)
- Bulletin Volume 14 No. 2 (December 2011)
- Bulletin, Volume 14 No. 1 (June 2011)
- Bulletin, Volume 13 No.2 (December 2009)
- Bulletin Volume 13 No. 1 (June 2009)
acheter kapikachhu The Chamber is involved in education and publishes a series of student books that are distributed free of charge to schools.